Old January 9th 05, 04:32 PM
Paul

"Max" > wrote in message

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> pardon? What?
>
> What is this word?
>
> "Criminal coddler"?
> By your definitions I would be a murderer yes?

By LBMHB's definitions, LBMHB is a murderer also. And the worst kind of
killer too, speeding through neighborhoods and school zones where
children are likely to be in close proximity to the road...

--
Paul

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (a.k.a. "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend"),
10/3/2002
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com