Old July 3rd 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Cambelt change on a 156

Stuart > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have decided to change the cambelt on my 2002 Alfa 156 which has covered
> 45K miles before the inevitable happens.
>
> Can anyone recommend a decent garage around either Milton Keynes or St
> Albans and advise how much this will cost??

There's a guy in Markyate who'll do it, do a really good job, and not
charge the earth for it.

He trades under the name of 'DFS' and you'll find him in the Yellow
Pages.

Don't be put off by the looks of his premises, it may look like a dodgy
back-street setup, but he knows his stuff and is a bit of a closet
Alfisti.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - Coming Soon ! - COSOC KOTL