Old July 1st 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Chuck[_1_]

Default Angry on Long Island!!!

I think it's pretty obvious by now that Saturn will be GM's next
Oldsmobile.
http://www.newsday.com/business/loca...,6948253.story

GM definitely ruined a good thing. I bought my first 3 Saturns from
Hempstead. After being ripped-off by their service dept. a couple of
times I bought my '03 VUE from Saturn of Sunrise. I really liked that
service dept. I guess they were too honest - that place is now a VW
dealer. This past week I decided to try Massapequa's service dept.
Bigger crooks than Hempstead! I guess Hicksville will be Saturn's last
chance with me. One more screwin' and I'm outa here! :-(