Old June 14th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Angry on Long Island!!!

Yea, but those aren't still under warranty, are they?

All saying, to have a warranty issue and have to take it in will now be a
PITA, compared with how I felt at ease when I bought the Vue at a dealer
within 5 miles of home that it would be no big deal to take it in. What I
meant about us not buying one again is that when it's time, I'm not going
all the way in 50+ miles to Massaqequa to check out any new offerings. It's
what they mean when they say "Visit your local Saturn dealer"...Well, it
ain't local anymore, that's all....I still like the car, but now the lack of
a local dealer will deter me from buying another.

But who knows - The infrequancy of me buying new cars could mean I might not
even be living here in another 10 years....Where are the good Saturn dealers
in North Carolina (or Southern New York as it's becoming)?