Old October 30th 04, 02:47 PM
GRL

That seems very high.

Please describe what you mean by "in-town".

The problem with "in town" numbers as posted by individuals is that it is
open to such wide interpretation as to what "in town" means. We'll have to
wait for Consumer Reports to run their test protocol to have a defined
number comparable with other cars and I'm betting their city number will be
in the 12 to 14 mpg range for the "Hemi" and not much better for the other
flavors. This is a big/heavy car and the "Hemi" is a big/powerful engine. It
will be a gas hog in city driving. Hope I'm wrong; strongly doubt it.

George Litwinski