Old October 25th 04, 04:45 AM
Joe

Dan, I've lost all the respect I never had for you.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:43:11 -0500, Dan C
> wrote:

>Well, you obviously don't. Where do you think the CEO of Nissan lives?
>America? Fool.

I'm concerned about which International Fatcat Industrialist gets
fatter?
No.
I work for a living... I'm concerned about the people around *me*.
I want the people in my neighborhood, my friends & my family to have
jobs.

Some of these jobs in my community are in jobshops. These jobshops
used to make contract parts for certain American companies. These
same American companies now have their parts made elsewhere in the
world. Follow me so far?

Guess who has contracted with the jobshops, these American-Mom-and Pop
machine shops and forges, to make auto parts?
Maybe German owned Daimler-Chrysler? Not.

Did you know that before Chrysler was bought by the Germans they had
Mitsubishi engines?

>You're "defensive about patriotism", but you buy Japanese vehicles, and
>put money in foreigner's pockets. Makes a lot of sense. Wait a minute,
>I've got it - you work on the Kerry campaign! Right?

The emigrating American companies were greatly assisted by your idol
and his daddy George the First.
Now the *******s have our asses buried in ****.
Are you a member of the Tu Bush Klan?

And you call me the fool! Look around you, Redneck.