Old July 13th 05, 03:07 AM
sdlomi2

"Josh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I have physically touched every wire in the steering column, and the
> ingnition system under the hood and cannot duplicate the problem now...
> any ideas??? Most likely this will happen again and at the most
> inopertune time too. Is there a way to test each wire for a slight
> break in it?

Josh, this is not a cure; yet for intermittent fuse-blowing, one can
always buy and insert a circuit-breaker in place of that fuse. This way, if
(when?) it blows, it will re-set instantly. For shorts which happen only
very seldom, it is a work-around. Be careful to choose a breaker with
compatible electric properties. s