Old July 12th 05, 10:00 PM
Josh

Default 98 Cavalier Electrical Short... I need help please

Can anyone help... I have a 1998 Chevy Cavalier 2.0 sedan, which has an
electrical short in the ignition system. I have had the recall done, I
have also had it in the shop twice. The mechanics can't seem to figure
it out. The Ignition fuse keeps blowing out on me. It always seems to
happen when I am making a right hand turn, AC on and off, radio on and
off. Any ideas on where to look for the short? I have already checked
the ket part of the ignition, and the battery to the starter, but
nothing shows up as a short. Can anyone please help.

Josh