Old July 23rd 05, 05:01 AM
Jesus Saves

Default 1994 Caravan manual

I am trying to check out fuses on my caravan for possible blown
fuses. My problem is that I have no owners manual for my caravan. The
used auto store I bought it from didn't have one to give me. I've
searched the web trying to find either the manual or a list of the
fuses.. and I can't find either one. Does anyone know where I can find
this information. (dodge wanted to sell manuals on their web site.. and
they didn't offer one for my year.. anyway I don't think you should
have to pay for that customer service anyway... even most cheap
electronics let you download a pdf manual for free)