Old July 21st 05, 06:13 PM
FooAtari

"Frank Steinbach" > wrote in news:1121911313.458241.171460
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Played WRC 4 with a red Momo and the DFP from Logitech and have to say
> the FF effects on the PS2 are really no comparision to a good FF
> implementation in a PC racing simulator like RBR, GPL or GTR!
> The effects on the PS2 are more like a rumble effect! And although you
> can get a really strong resistance from a FF wheel, it simply doesn´t
> feel "right"!
> Nevertheless the above mentioned wheels work very well for me on my PS2
> with the exception of GT4 which doesn´ t support my older red Momo!

You played GT4 with one of the Logitechs? that any good. Before i left
home I used to have GPL on my PC with MS Force Feedback pro or Sidewinder
wheel or whatever the hell it was called. and the FF was unreal. It was
amazing how much I was with it! You can feel the car sliding before you
can see it. Was excellent stuff.

--
Transplants save lives! - Have you signed up to be a donor?
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk

Do something amazing today. Save a life, give blood.
http://www.blood.co.uk/

My games collection and Live games:
http://www.fooatari.plus.com/.