Old June 8th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids

Default Fighting Angelfish

Because your an asshole thats why. Flush them all and sellthe
tank.....its frutile keeping fish without spening lots of time and
money to do so......

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 03:02:07 GMT, Jolly Fisherman
wrote:
I have 5 Angels in a 55gal tank. 3 zebras, 1 marble, & 1 golden. All
are healthy but are nasty SOB's. The marble & golden are especially
good looking & aggressive. The zebras are also nasty but often take a
beating (chunks missing from their sides).

When they're not fighting they're lining up to beg for food. They all
eat like pigs. I think I might have all or mostly males.

Could this be because I've mixed & matched angel types?
or is it just too much testosterone?
overstocking or poor aquascaping?

Any suggestions on who to remove (or not) and how to create some
order?

TIA