Old June 11th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default question about cost to repair PS or rack & pinion

Time to find another garage, you are being ripped off by the sounds of
it!

'You' should go and check the fluid yourself. The power steering pump
has a cap with a dipstick on it for checking the power steering fluid.
You might just have a leaky fitting allowing the fluid to escape.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's