Old January 18th 05, 11:04 PM
Lazaro Brennan

Default Best on-line traffic school for speeding ticket in California?

I just finished http://www.idrivesafely.com/ and would highly
recommend them. I clicked through their pages as fast as I could
without reading and answered the 10 question quiz's at the end of each
chapter. It took me about 45 minutes to get through all 12 chapters
and then I had to take the 25 question final exam at a local UPS
Store. 96% :-) Total time invested about 1 hour...LOL!
106 MPH in a 55, reduced to 74...

I tried http://internettrafficschool.com/ and bailed out on them.
Their intentional page delays were a horrendous, forcing you to
actually read the chapters for 6 hours. FUNK THAT!

LAz