Old July 3rd 05, 06:58 PM
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Worst comes to worse, you can grind/ break the heads of the bolts off the
cylinder Then use new hardware with the new cylinder.

My trick for getting tubing nuts off is this.

First place a tubing wrench on the nut. Then take vise grips and close them
over the wrench.
The vise grips keep the wrench from flexing open as you bust the nut loose.
Use big enough vise grips and you can prevent rounding off the nut.

Erich