Old May 15th 05, 12:55 AM
Canadian Musclecars

As far as I know, you can't fit anything larger than a smallblock in a '65 -
'66 without a considerable amount of sheetmetal modification. If you want
big block cubes in a smallblock form factor then the 427 stroker is the way
to go. Built on a 351W block, it will fit nicely between your shock towers
and with 427 cubic inches it should satisfy your need for torque and
horsepower. As an added bonus, you won't have to pay the weight penalty that
you would with a bigblock. Coast High Performance advertises a kit to do
this and many other vendors, I'm sure, offer similar packages.

Richard up in Canada
65 GT350 replica
ups.com...