Old November 7th 04, 07:56 PM
Randy Replogle

Default 99GT turns over slowly, won't start

"Carl Saiyed" > wrote in message
> Let us know if it helps (I hope it does!).
>
> Carl
>

> "Randy Replogle" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Carl Saiyed" > wrote in message
>> > Check and clean all the battery connections, connections to the
>> > starter,
>> > selonoid, ect.
>> >
>> > Carl
>> >
>> > "Randy Replogle" > wrote in message
>> >>

>> Will try. Thanks.
>> RR

Thanks, Carl, you nailed it. The battery post connections were already
cleaned from when I installed the new battery. The next place I loooked was
the connection at the fuse box. The connectors looked ok but I polished them
up anyway and after a little bit of cranking it started right up. Thanks
again.
Randy