Old August 25th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Default Mmmm, Free Gum

Max C. Webster III wrote:
> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?
>

> - Max -
> =======
> My vision would turn your world upside down,
> tear asunder your illusions and send the
> sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
> down around you. - Huey Freeman

No and I definitely deserve one after that damn EXP I had....

--
When you click the "Forgot password?" button it
sends you to a screen where you can change your

I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com

Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
Cadbury Moose