Old August 16th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]

Default Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
> no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> >>
> >> Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> >> way out of it and was never charged with anything!!
> >>

> >The text below says the individual ran the light while speeding. Laura
> >Bush didn't run a stop light. She wasn't speeding.
> >

> She ran a stop sign, you idiot. Are you saying that's different from
> a stop light? HAHAHA. And BTW the police report lists two violations
> by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
> or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
> spree.

ROTFLMAO. AJ, are you saying you DON'T know the difference between a
stop sign and a traffic signal? Just when I thought you couldn't post
anything any dumber, you come along and prove me wrong.

What Laura Bush crime spree, by the way? Got any credible sources, or
are the voices in your head overwhelming you again?