Old July 12th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Cedartown Electronics

Default Check engine light or OBD2 reader eraser

Go to either AutoZone or Advance Auto and ask them to do a free read on your
vehicle.( I always tip the guy something) Then ask for the code and
problem, post it here and someone smarter than myself can help!
/Richard

oups.com...