Old May 13th 04, 09:41 PM
E Brown

On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:44:35 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"
> wrote:

>Top 10 sellers in UK in first quarter 04:-
>
>43,115 Ford Focus
>33,355 Vauxhall Corsa
>29,479 Peugeot 206
>27,217 Ford Fiesta
>23,496 Vauxhall Astra
>22,283 Renault Megane
>21,688 ditto Clio
>19,067 Ford Mondeo
>18,366 VW Golf
>17,830 Peugeot 307

I'll dig out my Autocar if my nephews haven't swiped it, but they
recently did an article on the most popular cars in the UK once you
remove fleet sales, and I think BMW moved up quite a bit on the list.
Where I work, you could put up a sign on the parking garage as a
German car dealership and no one would bat an eye: Bimmers, Mercs, and
Porsches galore. I'm shopping for a Passat just to stand out. :-)
Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 911
1983 Porsche 944