Old November 20th 04, 05:46 PM
Salguod Sretlaw

Default 2000 INTREPID...clicks

I have a 2000 dodge intrepid w 140,000 miles / oil changes every 3000
miles or so from day one.... While driving the other day wife hears some
"Clicking" (of course she dont know where from or cant explain it better
than saying "some clicks") she lowes the radio to listen & the noise
went away...so she keeps driving.. then 5 minutes later she hears more
clicks & car dies... I did the basics and found the battery to be good
and when u turn the key all u get is a "CLICK"... Any ideas on a problem
or better yet ..what should i check B4 i pay alot of money on something
simple???

PS: Car & Motor Drive always ran good w NO Problems B4 this HELP