Old July 15th 05, 01:10 PM
jeff

Here we have it, final word: the OP asked if hood sitting was a problem
for her 00' TJ and Bill Says "No Problem .. for *Real* Civilian Jeeps"!
It's good to see that TJs have finally been declared and accepted as
*REAL*. Now we just got to work on the bonifieds of the YJ. It's those
damned square headlights I tell ya!
--
jeff