Old March 21st 05, 06:18 PM
~consul

> To owners of 2004/2005 Toyota Prius,
> 1. Do you have any problem driving your 2004/2005 Prius on snow.

I drove for a little in the snow recently, and there was no problem, at least
none more so than any other regular car. It's not an SUV or truck-lite type. The
main thing for snow is the tires, not the engine.

> 2. How about the cross-wind on the highway? Is it a major problem to
> you?

Drove cross conutry this past winter as well, high cross winds through the
desert and hills of the southwest, no problems when I was 80-100mph.

> 3. Do you have any other problems with your Toyota Prius?

Front lisence plate installation.
--
So why was a lightweight, under-trained, and ...slow... officer handling a
220+lb uncuffed violent offender? What sexist, judgemental, criminally ignorant