Old December 21st 04, 02:28 PM
351CJ

"NotAcarGuy94" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> is that fixable or do i need to buy a new one? i heard there is some kind
> of stuff that seals the cracks but is that reliable?
> car year:1994
>
> any info would help alot.

Depends on your financial situation I guess. None of the dump in "quick"
fix product will "fix" a radiator leak they are a half-assed patch at best.
Some of them even cause more problems then they help. Either have it
repaired, properly or replace it. Today I lump the radiator in with my
tires, brakes, batteries, belts and hoses. I don't fart around with these
critical component. If it leaks, I take that as an opportunity to buy a new
four core radiator for that rig.