Old June 1st 05, 02:53 AM
Patrick ΤΏΤ

I have a Metrinch set that I realy like. It is a socket and wrench set. It
has both metric and standard on the same socket. I also have a small torx
bit set just in case i run into them. I can put all that and a hammer in a
small ammo can, which is water tight when closed. I also put a small roll
of paper towels in there to wipe my hands off with.

Patrick
ΤΏΤ

ups.com...