Old November 21st 04, 04:06 AM
Spike

True, and there does appear to be large quantities... but the problem
is that under pressure it remains frozen and reasonable stable.
Getting it sea level safely seems to be the stumbling block.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:58:17 -0500, RichA > wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:20:10 -0800, Spike > wrote:
>
>>As I recall,according to a study, all it takes is the eruption of
>>three major volcanos, which is far from uncommon, to produce more
>>ozone depleting gases and pollutants, than the human race presently
>>produces.

>Most emission of volcanic and methane gasses comes from under
>the ocean. In fact, they are talking about mining supercooled
>methane sources as a fuel under the oceans because they believe
>the quantities are enormous.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16