Old December 10th 04, 07:33 PM
Rusted

Ditto - Mine did not "break" rather they just started to spin, and it sheard
that little keyway. I actually drove it for a few days before I realized
that it was slipping, it felt just like the clutch was going out. No wheel
falls off, you still have the front wheel drive option, and you are 100%
towable.
I now have the 1 piece axle kit installed.