Old March 30th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Even moe stupid cop tricks

In article >, JohnH wrote:

>>> Sounds like some good driving to me. They were able to get three
>>> units to a felony in progress through traffic without hitting
>>> anything or anyone. That's what I mean about police vehicles not
>>> being ordinary traffic and why I always give them plenty of room to
>>> pass or turn anytime I see one.

>> So the cop that nearly cliped my car as he did 90mph down a 45mph
>> posted arterial road was just doing good driving?

> If I'm being held up I want the cops to have the accelerator to the floor.

Perhaps he could have put his lights on? Nahh... better to close in on
someone at 90mph as stealthy as possible and nearly cause a collision.

And I've told this story before, which is why this is the short version.
I followed this cop and caught up with him. I found him parked in a
church parking lot all alone.

> Perhaps you can let them know if you dial 911 to take their time, only drive
> posted speed limits and for pete's sake stay out of the left lane and not
> get near anyone else.

Cops generally have taken their time.

> (Then again I'm probably killfiled as you disagree with some things I say)

No, trolls and people who play usenet games are.