Old May 13th 04, 04:27 PM
C.R. Krieger

"Fred W." <Fred.Wills@allspam myrealbox.com> wrote in message >...
> "C.R. Krieger" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Of the lot, I
> > found the Audis (at least all of them after the first 4000/90Q) to be
> > the most boring. Even my Fiat 128 was more entertaining - when it
> > ran. ;^)

> Oh, oh. That sure looks like flame bait posted to an audi newsgroup to
> me...

It might be, coming from someone who hasn't *been here* as many years
as I have. You'll notice not many of our regulars have taken me up on
that remark.

Hey, compared to most other cars, I *liked* my Audis! It's just that
I didn't happen to *own* most other cars. I *do* happen to have owned
and/or driven lots of *very* entertaining cars over the years, so my
perspective is quite different from most Audi devotees.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Still cranky)