Old June 1st 05, 11:23 AM
Jo Bo

Do a search for "hidden hitch". That's what's going on my "new" 99 and you
also might need the left "stiffner" or nut strip. Look up into the holes and
see if they are threaded, if so you already have it. The later models come
with the right side already on. These are dealer items and the rear bumper
must be taken off to put them/it on.

JoBo

.. .