Old March 6th 05, 01:55 AM
twaldron

Damn, Nathan. waxing is part of Dealer Prep and is included in the MSRP.
As far as undercoating, if I _was_ going to do it, I'd do it myself.

http://7SlotGrille.com
> http://UtilityOffRoad.com

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)