Old July 26th 04, 06:36 PM
DJ

I tried the new settings today - Set the Temp @ 21 Degrees - FULL AUTO - not
reculating and it was nice and comfortable - mind you it was not a very warm
day today.

Anyway after I parked my car this evening my Son noticed that my car was
leaking - I checked it out and it looks like clear water leaking near to
the front drivers tyre - it hasn't done this before - is this from the
AirCon as a consequence of the settings above or do you think its a
coincidence and I have a separate problem ??

Any thoughts appreciated.

DJ