Old February 13th 05, 03:11 AM
jjs

"Mike C." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Hey guys,
>
> I got my car back from the mechanic recently and I know know what happened
> while it was there for over a month but something tells me they were
> putting stuff on top of the car as there are all these super tiny sratches
> on the original paint that are now starting to show signs of rust.

That's inexcusable, if true. A good shop would never do that. In fact, my
favorite shop sprays the whole car with a 'body condom' (laugh, it's pretty
funny) - a spray of latex or something that covers all the car except the
part they are working on.

Anyway, try rubbing it out with a Meguiars product. See their literature.
They are the best in the world. Then hit it with some match paint.