Old July 18th 05, 02:43 AM
Endo

The fan clutch sounds probable, and I will probably flush it too just to be
safe but the antifreeze in it is only about a year old and still nice and
green. Maybe it's too strong a mixture and I need more water.I will get a
bottle of the Redline Water Wetter too just to help out.

I will consider a heavier weight oil also, i'm due for a change now anyway.
Too bad Wally-World only carries Valvoline full synthetic in 10w30 so i'm
going to have to go to a 'real' parts store like Auto Zone. (sic)

Shawn