Old July 20th 05, 02:07 PM
jeff

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>Yeah... I hear a lot of 'liar!' from both of you

> its simple. youre a liar. :-)

You're a Liar... No, You're a Liar....No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....
No, You're a Liar....

BTW, as to your statement that "Nobody in the Industry" uses the term
Freon as a generic descriptor for a family of chemical compounds roughly
described as CFCs and HCFCs, here's a few links of engineering and
service firms, industrial design houses, government publications, and
original equipment manufacturers which all use the term generically. It
is funny how the "Industry" roughly divides refrigeration systems into
"Ammonia and Freon Based Systems".

http://www.acerefrigeration.com/refrigeration.asp
http://www.szero.com/organization_refrigeration.asp
http://www.mollenbergbetz.com/refrigeration_content.asp
http://www.c-b.com/information%20cen...?tID=4&pID=257
http://www.doucetteindustries.com/co2evaporator.pdf
http://www.gartner-refrig.com/services/ammonia.asp
http://weeksservicecompany2813329555...pages-ads.com/
http://www.coldstoragesolution.com/c...rigeration.htm
http://www.republicrefrigeration.com/aboutus.htm
http://www.lotemp.com/lotemp_design_build.html
http://www.unitempref.com/
http://www.alltempsystems.com/services/
http://www.thefreijecompany.com/refrig.asp
http://www.gartner-refrig.com/services/index.asp
http://www.maritime.org/fleetsub/refrig/chap6.htm
http://www.advanceet.com/refrigeration.php
http://www.accent-refrigeration.com/...ember2001.html
http://www.food-processing-equipment...compressor.php
http://www.temprite.com/main_content...pagename=about
http://www.taylorrefrigeration.com.au/products.htm
http://www.meadhunt.com/Markets/arch...pabilities.htm
http://www.dehumidifiercorp.com/catalog/specdata.pdf
http://www.fac.ilstu.edu/Facilities_...rigeration.htm
http://www.mcfrig.com/

Now, a hypothetical question: If a 70's vintage refrigerator leaks it's
refrigerant in your basement how do you remove the freon? Is it really
necessary to demolish the house and pave over it? I ask because I know
freon is heavier than air and I am not sure how to get it off the floor.
Is it just possible that I can put a fan in the window and rely on air
turbulence to mix it all up and float it out the window? If so, can I
put a pan outside the window and collect the freon and re-use it, as I
know it is heaver than air and should drop right out of the mix.

--
jeff