Old July 18th 05, 03:19 AM
Patrick

Default 1966 Beetle Ball Joints

I recently acquired a 1966 Bug in Denver from my daughter and drove it back
to Atlanta with no problems. She is a little vague about what services has
been done to it as she had it sitting for the last two years because of
starter problems. That's been fixed. Now I'm wondering if there is a way to
check the upper and lower ball joints as I've heard they should be replaced
more frequently then what I am used to on American cars. The people I've
asked locally seem somewhat vague in their responses. Can anyone please
advise me on this matter.

Thanks,

Brother Pat