Old September 13th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.military.retired,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,soc.veterans,uk.legal
[email protected][_1_]

Default Brits are SAFER drivers ... too busy cross-dressing?

That's how I usually do it, or if street parking, reflecting the light
off the other cars.
Shops with windows going down to the floors are nice if they fce the
parking lot.
Like 7-11 sometimes.

Underground parking garages with a smooth flat floor can be nice for
checking headlight aim

SeaWoe / KH