Old March 9th 05, 02:10 AM
Tiny Lund

I can offer the order that worked for me after repeated tries. 1. Install
NR2003 and subsequent patch from seirra update(1.201). 2. Install GTP in the
NR2003 directory where nascar2003.exe is. To this point you have not started
NR2003 nor have you performed the 3d config. Now find 3d config in your
Nr2003 directory and run it. After that is done open the GTP icon on the
desktop and create a player( this was my main problem. I created one in
NR2003 and crashed when I tried to run GTP) From here it should run fine.
Good Luck!