Old March 9th 05, 02:01 AM
BRH

Default GTP Mod Install Problems

After following the advice of many here, I still can't get this mod
installed.

I already have 2 separate installs of NR2003 on my system that work. To
play it safe, in order to install GTP, I decided to install a 3rd
instance of NR2003. Version 1.000(Out-of-box) loaded fine (although I
did not create a player profile at this point -- should I have?) --
meaning that I get the the opening Sierra video. I then applied Patch
1.201, and it now doesn't load at all -- I get immediately booted to the
desktop. I then tried applying the 1.201 Patch fix and I still get
booted to the desktop.

Can anyone figure out what's wrong? I haven't even reached the point of
trying to install the mod, and I'm getting booted to the desktop. My
other two NR2003 installs on the same PC work fine.

My system is AthlonXP2600; WinXP Pro (SP1); Radeon 9700 Pro; 1 Gig Ram.

Thanks!