Old November 5th 04, 03:13 AM
jim cronin

I had seven belts replaced, they replaced the belt tensioner 2 times,
replaced the AC compressor once a pulley then they went to a tech service
bulletin for a 1999 Chrysler that told them to replace the main bracket that
bolts to the engine part number 4612412. That worked been good since June of
2003. My wife was so afraid to drive the car I went out and bought a Honda
Accord. Now I have 3 cars