Old December 25th 04, 03:25 AM
Coyoteboy

No, but if they happen to tell you you need to worry about something you are
bound to get more tests done next time. I trust no-one - i trust my own
knowledge more than 99.99% of other people, being a design/research
engineer, having worked in most aspects of the industry and having
experienced the other areas first hand i know i trust me more than anyone
else in these areas - everyone has an ulterior motive but yourself,

But the point is - at what point do you decide to fix whatever is wrong from
the results? Also, when its not a daily driver and covers no more than 8K
miles a year, what difference does it make? If it goes breasts up I call
breakdown and get carried home - who cares? And then i know whats gone
wrong, what needs repairing and how to do it myself.