Old October 9th 04, 11:14 PM
maxpower

sure you can verify this with a test, pull the coil connector and connect
shop air to each cyl one at a time with the radiator cap off, crank the
engine and you will see the coolant blow back thru the radiator, this will
indicate a blown gasket/cracked head, normally cyl 3 and 4 are the faulty
ones if the head is warped, but check all cyl's the coolant passages may be
blown into the combustion sytem

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
"Mandrake" > wrote in message
newsEhad.2733$z96.1928@clgrps12...
> consider also that this could be caused by a cracked cyl head..
>
> "Geoff" > wrote in message
> icas.hpqcorp.net...
>

> Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> > Date: 29 Sep 2004 08:25:54 -0600
> > From: Joe Pfeiffer >
> > Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.chrysler
> > Subject: Head Gasket Leak?
> >
> > Geoff > writes:

container.

any

> > > It probably is a head gasket leak. One reliable test you could

perform