Old April 8th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Film of Ferrari driving at up to 140mph through Paris

I have seen that film before. However, my understanding is that the car
might not actually be a Ferrari but Claude Lalouch's own Mercedes-Benz.
The director has never revealed the names of car and driver to this day.
Not even the gendarmes tried and tried to extract the detail from him.
So much urban legend and so much rumours about that film that we don't
know what is true and whatnot.

Mr Lalouch also chose the ideal time of the year to film during August
when Paris is almost a ghost town with massive exodus of residents to
the seashores and other holiday spots.

I found a probably best explanation and story behind that film he

http://www.jerrykindall.com/2005/11/...rendezvous.asp

http://www.glumbert.com/media/rendezvous.html