Old July 18th 05, 08:04 PM
Percival P. Cassidy

I don't recall what the EPA MPG ratings were for our '02 300M, but
driving back from Chicago to W. Michigan yesterday w. A/C on (outside
temp. in the 90s) the EVIC showed an average of a little over 27mpg.

BTW, does the grade (or brand) of gasoline affect mpg? I sometimes use
89, but mostly 87.

Perce

On 07/18/05 02:02 pm damnnickname tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: