Old August 28th 04, 12:08 AM
The Bald Ass Prairie Farm

Default '87 5000 cd Quatro steering wheel re fasten

Hi All,
my wife left her Audi at home so I can have a look at it "the steering is
weird" is her diagnose. The previous owner(s) have left me with lots of half
done jobs and this is one of them.
Of course she takes the Bentley book with her to make sure I have to spent
some time tinkering She wont be home for 2 weeks and expects it fixed
when she gets back.
My diagnose; Among other things, like new struts, the steering wheel needs
to be refastened, but how to get there?Can I remove (with some force) the
middle part ? and dig further from there?
Some hints would be appreciated.
Any one ever did the struts? Looks straight forward work or are there some
hidden problems ?

Thanks
Richard

--