Old June 2nd 05, 10:22 PM
RobH

Peter wrote:
>>just buy an emulator! i know AEB make them for 4, 6 and 8 cylinder
>>vehicles. wireing it in takes under an hour too

> Fairly pricey. A good 4-cyl emulator with coils instead of resistors will
> cost about 70$ (equivalent of). Do you know where in EU I can mail-order
> them for less?
>
> Peter

Far better get another set of injectors, use the same connectors, neat
job. If you want to cool them use water and a small circulation pump
and a small heatsink (aluminium box). When I have developed ECUs it's
always been better to use real loads. Wire wound resistors do not give
the same load characteristics.
Happy tinkering.