Old April 5th 06, 05:18 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default E36 Transmission Service, Seattle Area, Eastside

I have the infamous GM tranny in my E36. It works just fine. I have a small
leak from where the cooler connects to the line up near the radiator. I
figure if I change the 40 cent gasket I will lose some fluid, so I figure I
will just service the tranny all at once. I would do it myself, but don't
have the time. Does anyone have a preferred garage on the Eastside...I had
Independent do some work and was quoted over $200 for the tranny service. I
think that is a bit steep for a $29 kit and about an hours labor...