Old June 10th 05, 07:38 PM

Bill Putney wrote:
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Get help.
> >>
> >> It is obvious you need to find a good shrink
> >> and sort your sexuality issues out.
> >>
> >> Talk about insecurity. You take the cake. I
> >> am sure this isn't the first time someone has
> >> suggested this to you either.
> >>

> > Oh no! I'm so mortally wounded. I don't think I can ever get over it.
> >
> > Bill Putney
> > (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> > adddress with the letter 'x')

> Besides, I'm not the one coming onto the internet as a cross-dresser.
>
> (I know - don't feed the trolls!)
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> adddress with the letter 'x')

Are you one of those idiots from the FWD MOPAR Yahoo
group started by Jeremy Leis? He is the asshole who
started that rumor about me.

Now tell me that somebone who makes such an assumption
about me, because I am tall for a woman, doesn't have
some serious sexual issues.

For the record ASSHOLE. I am not a man. I have never
had a dick. I am not a sex change, and I am certainly
not a "cross dresser". Which is a word I had to look
up in the dictionary. By the way. Now how come you
know that obscure reference? It sure seems to be
insider terminology from what I can gather.

Either you 'are' Jeremy Leis or you are one of his
immensely homophobic buddies. I think you are Jeremy
Leis, and here is the proof that you DO have some
serious sexual issues.

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/sexoffenders.asp

Just scroll down the SEX OFFENDERS LIST until you
find the name Jeremy W. Leis. Hit on the link, and
you will his picture, along with his address. Oh,
by the way Leis. Your address had better be current
and correct. Or you have violated your PAROLE!

Intolerant homophobic gossips always have one thing
in common. They are OVER compensating, and they are
hiding something.

**** YOU. YOU CHILD MOLESTER!