Old December 22nd 04, 01:29 PM
Huw

"Philip" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Huw wrote:
>> "Another Tom" > wrote in message
>>> Results of "practical" vs "potential"
>>>
>>> http://www.justracing.com/bmw/viewtopic.php?t=12

>> Let's call a spade a spade. ********. There are now hundreds of
>> thousands of cars that have run these intervals for many years with
>> no ill effect.

> But none of them are in the USA.

Of course they are. US BMW and Mercedes have the same service schedule as
European ones and have been since 1998 that I know of. Plenty of time for
one to run up to 15000 miles many times over.

>>The car in the link above is either fictional or
>> posted by a liar.

> snip
>>Huw

> You're in the first stage of denial, Huw. Now ask yourself WHY would
> anyone go to all the effort in PhotoShop to doctor up a couple of photos
> like these? Do I smell a conspiracy theory from you?

No, but a lack of imagination from you. Why do you say that I think the
pictures are doctored? I do not believe they are, any more than those
sludged Toyota's you have pictures of are doctored. Similarly I don't
believe that BMW had its services carried out to BMW recommendation using
the correct oil. No difference in principal between the idiots who miss
services with Toyota or with BMW. Or are you applying a double standard
here, that idiots only drive and lie about Toyota vehicles? LOL

Huw