Old February 15th 05, 09:10 PM

Hi Fred

Thanks for the advice. I actually had my clutch replaced today. My old
one took pretty low, but not as low as the new one. I asked the
mechanic to bleed the system, which he did, but perhaps he never did it
properly.

In addition to the clutch taking a little low, I find it sometimes
feels as though the clutch is slipping a little as I pull away... but
perhaps that's just because the height at which the clutch takes is
different and I'm not useto it....

I also had new brake disks and pads fitted, and asked him to bleed the
brakes. The brakes now feel a little spongy, and not as solid as they
did before. Could it be as a result of the type of pad fitted, as they
were not BMW pads?

Thanks again for your input.

Regards
Paul